On-screen bubble detection
Wide measurement range
21CFR Part 11 compliant
Ideal for both research and production applications across many industries including chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, petro-chemical and beverage, our density meters are available in a variety of specifications.
All Rudolph Research Analytical density meters have on-screen bubble detection a magnified view of the entire U-tube. The VideoView feature provides superior high resolution visual bubble detection of your sample with live on-screen video viewing. Images can be saved with the sample results and may be viewed and printed. A full view of the entire U-tube is possible at 2X magnification. The U-tube can zoom to 6X or 10X to ensure it is air bubble free. The 6X and 10X magnification are also extremely helpful in detecting the cleanliness of the U-tube.
Other features include flexible method management, sample handling and loading options, various measurement ranges, and measurement fail-safe. The DDM2910 and DDM2911 density meters can measure samples from 0 to 90 degrees C, offering one of the widest temperature control ranges in the industry.
- Measure API Values in accordance with ASTM D1250, ASTM D4052, ASTM D5002, DIN 51757, ISO 12185,
- ASTM D4806, IP 365, and ASTM D5931
- QC incoming raw materials
- Research new products and additives
- Calibrate using petroleum standards
- Withstands harsh and heavy use environments
- Measure in units of Kg/m3, g/cm3, g/ml, pounds/gallon, specific gravity and Baumé
- Determine concentration in: %, molarity, normality, mole fraction and ppm
- Check batch consistency and ensure proper blending ratios
- All wetted materials are compatible with the most aggressive chemicals
- Capable of 3, 5 or more multiple measurements with standard deviation, mean, min and max reading for true cGLP/GMP compliance.
- Complete IQ/OQ/PQ documentation
- Check of raw materials and facilitate product release
- 21CFR11 compliance, electronic signature and secure data storage
- Compliant with USP <8417> ISO 17025, JP, BP, and EP
Automated Sample Handling
Easy Clean System
U-Tube Video View