The system consists of a small, customized thermocycler, pre-aliquoted PCR reagent tubes and buffers. The intuitive touch screen interface and 96 sample capacity of the thermocycler accommodates the needs of both low and high volume users.
Different tests can be run at the same time and post-amplification results are obtained in less than 3 minutes via hand-held disposable cassettes. Results can be tracked, stored, and exported via the Veriflow Reader.
- Reduces a traditional 120 hour detection time to just 20 hours
- No DNA purification required
- Eliminates back-flow reducing false positive rate
- Provides higher sensitivity resulting in lower limit of detection
- Detects molecular signatures allowing for higher specificity
- Small volume one-step enrichment for food matrices
- Target amplification of a conserved gene marker from Salmonella species provides for superior sensitivity
- Low cost capital equipment