The system is comprised of a small customized thermocycler, pre-aliquoted PCR reagent tubes and proprietary buffers. Semi-quantitative results are obtained in less than 3 hours via hand-held disposable cassettes and quantitative results can be tracked, stored and exported via the Veriflow Reader.
Veriflow ACB is ideally suited for rapid Alicyclobacillus detection with a modest capital investment and affordable cost-per-test. Sample collection and prep is simple, and can be completed by quality team members with minimal training.
- Eliminates the need for culturing or bacterial enrichment
- Accelerates release of raw material and final product
- Prevents processing, bottling and shipping at risk
- Fast time to results allows traceability to the point of contamination
- Proprietary reagents eliminates need for sample purification
- Proprietary DNA signature detection specifically targeting juice and beverage spoilers
- Proprietary vertical flow mediated visualization of results for easy interpretation
- No enrichment or purification steps required
||< 10 cells/mL
||Alicyclobacillus species including A. acidoterrestris, A. acidiphilus,
A. cycloheptanicus, A. herbarius