The Anoxomat’s evacuation replacement methodology rapidly removes an oxygenated environment from a jar and replaces it with a precise amount of an anaerobic gas mixture. After the anaerobic cycle, a mere 0.16% residual oxygen content is left in the jar, which is removed by a small palladium catalyst.
The evacuated air is replaced by up to three different gases (usually the standard anaerobic gas mixture, plus carbon dioxide and hydrogen gas mixture). The use of gas connections depends on the gas composition required in the jars. Due to the high sensitivity of the pressure sensor, the incubation conditions can be created with precision.
The Anoxomat incorporates many unique features, which save time, effort and money. The fast and easy operation makes work processes more flexible, while built-in quality assurance guarantees reliable results. Able to create required conditions quickly, the Anoxomat serves as an excellent alternative to gas bags and chambers.
- Rapid, complete anaerobiasis in less than 3 minutes
- Low gas consumption
- Multifunctional, create anaerobic, microaerophilic, capnophilic or custom environments all with one instrument
- Fully programmable
- Built-in Quality Assurance Program (QAP)
- Fully automatic one-button operation
- Optional additional jar or gas connections
- Generates high-quality atmospheres in dry conditions
- Small footprint
- Optional printer